Thursday, January 17, 2008

ramblings

First, let me say, I am disappointed with the font selection with this blog. Second, I am a horrible writer. But I'm real. And I think people will appreciate that.

I wish I could write a cohesive blog about one topic, but my mind doesn't really work like that. I keep trying different subjects: IM at work, tampons, Barack Obama, Oprah, talk show hosts in general (I don't like them), and the lists goes on. But when I start to write, I get about 1 good sentence and then stop. That's all I got. One good sentence on a variety of topics.

That's how I was in high school and college as well. When it came time to write essays, I couldn't. My mind just doesn't go there. It stops.

So I guess there's no reason for me to write this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shut your face and take it off!!!!!